What is 90 Day Korean?
90 Day Korean has come a long way since we first released our 90 Minute Challenge to learn the Korean alphabet in late 2013. Many now use our resources to study Korean in the comfort of their own home. We’re publishing regular free content by email, on our Facebook page, and our blog – plus we have interesting challenges and contests that inspire, educate and engage readers.
Our passion is helping people learn Korean, plain and simple.
We bring together principles from psychology, education, coaching and rapid language learning to present content so you can study Korean in a fun, motivating way using the most efficient method possible.
Our team is made up of both native and non-native Korean speakers with backgrounds in various disciplines including, but not limited to, psychology, education, coaching and writing. 90 Day Korean was born from the simple concept that the traditional materials for studying Korean were outdated and needed an overhaul. We came with one goal in mind: to help you learn Korean fast!
What We Do
The idea behind the company started when we saw too many individuals trying to study Korean without learning Hangeul – and we just couldn’t let that slide. We had to prove to the world that it is easy to learn the Korean alphabet, and we created a fun challenge as evidence.
Since then, we’ve been floored by the response, and we couldn’t be happier. Take a look at some what we’ve heard back as a result:
How Do I Get Started Learning Korean from Your Site?
- If you cannot read Korean, you absolutely must download our free downloadable report, the 90 Minute Challenge.
- Second, you should sign up for our mailing list. The good news is that if you went through step number one then you’re already finished step number two by association. But there are more reasons to sign up besides learning the Korean alphabet (maybe you already know it)! Stay signed up for regular tips, interesting facts, free lessons, tips for learning Korean and a whole lot of fun content help you learn Korean.
Interested in Reading Some of Our Articles?
- We highly recommend you read our article “10 Reasons Why You Should Study Korean if You’re in Korea” if you are living in or planning to come to Korea for work, study or travel.
- You can learn about some great tools to speed up Korean learning in our post “SRS Systems to Learn Korean Fast.”
- Get a step-by-step gameplan to learn Korean in 90 days by visiting our post called: "Learn Korean in 90 Days: No Natural Gift for Language Learning Required."
- Check out our Korean Kickstarter and learn Korean with 4 simple sentences
- Get a rundown of how to type in Korean by reading our post on The Art of Typing Korean
- Interested in Korean name creation? Get your own Korean name by visiting our post on 5 killer ways to write your name in Korean!
- Plus, there’s plenty more fresh content coming out regularly, so be sure to check back often to our blog.
Want to Get in Touch With Us?
Also, you can:
- Connect with us on Twitter. You can follow us directly @90DayKorean.
- Like us on Facebook for regular content, contests free giveaways and fun Korean learning content that makes studying Korean interesting.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
- We also have a Facebook group called Rapid Korean Learning. Join up and add to the discussion. Just be sure you’ve brushed up on your Hangeul skills before contributing, it’s part of the rules! 😉 Remember, you can learn the Korean alphabet fast and easy with our 90 Minute Challenge!