So, you’ve got some interest in Korean music, dramas, and/or movies?
Well then you’re definitely in the right spot!
We’re going to give you great info and resources on K-Pop, K-Dramas, and Korean movies.
Read on, or click a link below to jump to the point on the page that you are most interested in.
A lot of people around the world love them music and storylines. As they watch and listen more, they want to know what the meanings are behind what the artists and actors are saying.
That’s where we come in.
The 90 Day Korean team is made up of both native Koreans who grew up here, as well as foreigners who have moved to Korea. So, that means you get a great mix: Locals who can explain what is happening, and people who can help interpret it so you can understand.
Pretty cool, isn’t it?
We’re constantly developing new content and articles, so if there’s something you’d like to see, please leave a comment below.
And if you’re interested in learning Korean so you can understand songs, movies, and music without subtitles and lyrics, then you’ll definitely want to check out the 90 Day Korean Inner Circle membership.
갑시다 (let’s go!).
Korean Movies & Films
Want some ideas for Korean movies to watch? Here’s a great spot to start!
K-Pop and Korean Music
Curious about K-Pop? Or maybe you’re already a big fan, and want to know more? We’ve got you covered!
- Learn Korean with Kpop
- 10 of the Best KPop Groups of All Time
- Top Kpop Groups You Don’t Want to Miss
- Why Study Korean with K-Pop?
If you want some amazing drama recommendations, then look no further!
- Korean Drama Phrases for Learning Korean
- The Best Korean Dramas for Learning Korean
- K-Drama Words and Phrases: Strong Girl Bong-soon
- K-Drama Words and Phrases: Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bokjoo
- K-Drama Words and Phrases: Dr. Romantic
- K-Drama Words and Phrases: Signal
- K-Drama Words and Phrases: I Can Hear Your Voice
Did you enjoy this? If so, check out the other resources we’ve got over here!