Looking for some top notch info on traveling, moving, doing business, or living in South Korea?
If so, you’ve come to the right spot!
We’ve got heaps of awesome articles and resources to make sure that you know everything you need to make sure you have an amazing time on your next trip out here.
Read on, or jump to your favorite subject in the table of contents below.
So, what’s so special about these articles and pages?
Well, we wrote them with all of our heart, hoping to give you the absolute essential info about everything related to life in Korea.
A bit of background on us: The 90 Day Korean Team is made up of native-born Koreans and foreigners who live in Korea. We share our perspectives and experiences to give you a balanced write-up.
The great part of having those combined perspectives is that you can understand both points of view, and see the connection between the two.
And the benefit for us is we get to share the info that was passed onto us. It’s both an honor and a pleasure (and a lot of fun!).
Everything in these pages is jam-packed with stuff you’ll need, love, or both! We also include some essential Korean words, phrases, and descriptions inside of the articles. Part of the reason we do that is because everything in Korea is still written primarily in Korean, so it’ll help you communicate better.
The other reason is there is a lot of meaning embedded inside some of the words and phrases, so knowing a few words here and there will help you understand Korea better.
Can’t read the Korean Alphabet? Not to worry! This entire blog was written in a way where you don’t need to know a single Korean letter. And if you do want to learn Hangeul (Korean Alphabet), we’ve got an awesome free guide that teaches you in 1 hour.
Pretty cool, right?
Well, we’ve got lots in store, so let’s get to it!
Travel in Korea
Thinking about taking your first trip to Korea? Have a few days to spend in Seoul, and want to make the most out of them?
Or maybe you’re already living in Korea, and want to do some traveling through the country?
In any case, we’ve got what you need!
Whether its beaches, cities, movie theaters, or museum, there’s plenty of fun to be had. Continue on to find out!
- Best Beaches in Korea
- When is the Best Time to Visit Korea?
- Korea Travel: Seoul Museums You Must See
- Fun Movie Theaters in Seoul
- The Best Places in to Visit in Korea
- Fun Things to Do in Korea
- Tourist Attractions You Can’t Miss in Korea
- Fun Things to Do in Seoul
- Traveling from Korea to Other Countries
Moving to Korea
You must be super excited! Several of our team members can remember the feeling, and we know just what you need to make your time here an amazing one. We’ll tell you all about it!
Everyday Life in Korea
Curious about what everyday life is like in Korea?
It’s a really unique country with lots of opportunities for everyone. Adventure or relaxation, young or old, short trip or permanent move—all is possible!
We’ll tell you all about it.
- Interesting Facts About South Korea
- Life in Korea for Foreigners
- How to Open a Bank Account in Korea
- Korean Credit Card Guide for Foreigners
- Living in Korea: 10 Korean Apps You Need
- Korean Food Delivery in Korea
- How to Order from GMarket Like a Pro
- What is the Cost of Living in Korea
- Is South Korea Safe?
Festivals & Events in Korea
Whose ready to par-tay?
There are plenty of festivals in Korea to attend, no matter which season. We’ve got them all covered for you!
- Where to See Cherry Blossoms in Korea
- Best Spring Festivals in Korea
- Best Winter Festivals in Korea
- Best Summer Festivals in Korea
- Best Fall Festivals in Korea
Jobs in Korea
If you want to get a job in Korea, here’s where to start.
- Work in Korea for Foreigners
- How to Land a University Job in Korea
- Best English Teaching Recruiters in Korea
- Korean Work Culture
Food & Drink in Korea
If you’re a foodie, you’re going to love Korea. With so many tasty options, the main thing you’ll run out of is empty space in your stomach.
- Best Korean Ice Cream Places in Korea
- The Best Korean Street Food in Korea
- The Best Bibimbap in Seoul
- The Top Korean Chain Restaurants in Korea
- Top 10 Brunch Places in Seoul
- Top Korean Coffee Shops in Korea
- 5 Essential Seoul Restaurants You Must Visit
Korean Language in Korea
If you want to learn the language, then here is where you should go while you’re in Korea!
Shopping in Korea
Polish up your shopping shoes, and bring out your Sunday best–it’s time to for the shopping good times to begin!
There are various shopping areas in Seoul and throughout the country. We’ll explain what to buy, and where you can get it.
- Seoul Shopping: 6 Great Spots
- Top 5 Night Markets in Seoul
- Best Korean Beauty Products Under $20
- Best Souvenirs and Gifts in Korea
- Where to Buy Makeup & Cosmetics in Korea
Transportation in Korea
Bus, train, subway, airplane–take your pick!
Korea has some of the most organized, fastest, and most convenient transportation in the world. If you want to take a break from driving, or you want to find the best way to beat the traffic on your next trip to the Land of the Morning Calm, then you’ve come to the right place!
Now that you know more about living in Korea, check out the other great articles we’ve got on Korean language and culture here!